I don't know if there is some kind of blog ethic that you are supposed to post things right after they happen, but I'm breaking the rules. We had the awesomest weekend two weekends ago and I've been meaning to record how much fun we have had, but I haven't gotten around to it or I should say that I've been cleaning and holding a baby-well I may have watched some tv-haha. It was a great weekend though-seriously. It started out with snowboarding!!!! YES-FINALLY!!!!! The long awaited day finally came. The snow was fresh and it got mushy during the day, but I stood undaunted. I prefer either powder or slush-I enjoy powder so much more, but if I have to choose between slush and ice-slush always wins-I'd rather have a wet butt than a sore butt. Cory and I left Isaak with my Mom-then we spent four lovely hours on the slopes. I finally got to wear my new coat which would explain the photoshoot I'm about to share with you.
Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures. So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!! Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today. Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could l...
Comments