Skip to main content

Our Hikin' Adventure

I know this was almost a couple of weeks ago, but it is completely worthy blog material. I have slowly been easing into doing our old activities. We decided that we were going to go hiking on Memorial Day. I usually like to go first thing in the morning, but Isaak needed a nap first, so we left around 11am. It was a beautiful day-blue skies-nice breeze.......ahhhh. It was such a great day. We found a trail that was close to home and off we went. We hitched Isaak up in the Moby Wrap (I'm still not sure I love this product. It meets a need, but I wonder if something would meet it better-I really need to get me a backpack carrier, so I can carry Isaak around like a king on his throne. Babies have a good life, eh? They get carried around everywhere. They get fed. They get their little bums wiped. A good life.) So a hikin' we went. It was pretty much awesome. Isaak stayed awake the whole time because of course he doesn't fall asleep anywhere, but in the bouncer or carseat. He was super happy. We were super happy. Isaak just smiled all day. We finished it off with a barbeque and played some catch.This was the beginning of the hike before Isaak soaked the front of him with drool. He was also intrigued by all the straps on my backpack.Isaak chewing away on Cory's finger. I really love this pic.
when we reached the summit/meadow. Yes-I took all the pics myself--it's a little tricky taking one handed pictures with a wiggly little guy.

Comments

aisy said…
Love the finger shot too. What a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

the pics

Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures. So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!! Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today. Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could l...

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!