Skip to main content

Happy BDAY Lil One

So happy Birthday lil guy! I still can't believe you are so big. Last year I learned a ton about myself and about you. This year was a lot AWESOMER. Awesomer should be a word because I want next year to be even awesomer than this year. We have this book called the Happiest Mommy Ever and I can say that I'm the happiest mommy ever! I love being your Mom. You make me laugh, giggle, sigh, and sometimes growl. I love when you put your hand on my face to get my attention. I love when you tell me see ya later and put my yoga mat around your neck and pick up my keys. I love when you and Daddy play BOING on the bed--even though you kick me out every time. I'm obviously not as fun. I love that you keep me on my toes. I was getting ready the other morning and I kept hearing, "CRASH MOMMY!" You had somehow gotten your fire truck up on the coffee table and were driving it off the edge over and over again. I don't know how you escaped getting hurt. I'm beginning to think that you are training to be a stunt man already. Hopefully we can break that habit. But happy birthday little guy! I love ya--more than I could ever imagine possible. Thanks for giving me loves, cuddles, kisses and smiles. And for asking me to sing you a song every night before bed--it makes me feel happy.

Comments

Heather said…
Wish him Happy Birthday from us. I wish I could have been at the party.
DottieLou said…
That does not look girly at all... great job on everything xoxoxoxoxoxo your Mommy
jaredandgina said…
Happy Birthday Isi Boy!! Love the cake Sadie, so fitting for him!
The Studes said…
wow is he really that old already!!!? I love the cake did you do it yourself? such talent =)

ps when can I come visit or vice versa
So cute! I can't believe he is two already! How the time flies. He is adorable. BTW great scrapbook page.

Popular posts from this blog

the pics

Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures. So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!! Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today. Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could l...

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!

OW!!!!!

So yesterday we decided to go rollerblading. I know it’s a little out of style, but it is great fun. The first thing that I need to mention is that I have a great pair of rollerblades. They are speedy-I barely have to move. The second is that I’m not great at stopping. I can do it, but it’s hard to stop quickly. So the story-There is this trail by our house that is hilly and curvy. We start going uphill and we are going against the wind so it’s pretty hard. We were a huffin’ and puffin’ and sweatin‘--Cory more than me since he‘s actually pushing the stroller. I start to get a little nervous when Cory points out that we will be going downhill and the wind will push us. Hmmmm-I’m thinking to myself that means we’ll practically be flying. I tell myself it’s okay because I’ve gotten much better at stopping. I even reached the top of the trail before Cory and was telling my friend Tina that I had better get off the phone unless I wanted to end up getting plastic surgery from face planting. ...