Skip to main content

An Entire Month

Isaak is already a month old. I can't believe it. I'm grateful that we've made it through. I decided I should post some of my favorite Isaak faces. He can be pretty expressive. He's a funny one. I get excited for him to get older so I can see how he is going to be. This is Isaak's burping face. He has plenty of burping time every day.
The infamous tummy-time. He gets to lay on his tummy every day for a little bit and practice picking up his head and he always makes the funniest faces as he's working on it.
In the car seat--I took this picture after we got back home from running around. He often holds on to the shoulder straps, but he looks so cute when he's sleeping. He doesn't look like that when we put him in the car seat-we actually get some mad screaming!!!!!
The wonky eye look. He was learning how to focus his eyes and I just happened to catch it just at the right time.

The Yawner-which we have recently learned means that we need to put him down as soon as possible before he goes into overtired meltdown..........We love having Isaak in our lives. He has already taught us so much and has made us better people just for being around him. We just love him. Happy month birthday.

Comments

aisy said…
Very sweet.

Well, I'm actually wee bit sick right now, so when I am SURE I'm 100% I'll give you a ring.
DottieLou said…
oh he is so dang cute
DottieLou said…
lol... i just noticed that his shirt matches the bouncer ...
Unknown said…
I love the pictures. I think he looks a lot like Cory, but I can also see some of you in that cute lil' face. Love the wonkie eye! I want to come down and visit you soon. What are your plans for this week?
Valarie said…
He is such a cutie. I just want to snuggle with him.
DottieLou said…
more more we want more

Popular posts from this blog

Whaaaaat??????

I'm happily brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I'm looking around wondering what else I could be doing while I'm brushing my teeth and I started to think to myself, hmmmm , I wonder what's in toothpaste? I picked up the tube with my free hand and continued brushing. As I was reading the back I noticed a WaRnINg : Do not use for more than four weeks at a time. What? Do not use for more than four weeks? I anticipated reading if you swallow more than what you are brushing your teeth with call poison control. I try to start adding up how long I've been using this toothpaste. Cory didn't like it, so I've been using it solo and it has surely been more than four weeks. Now I don't know what to do with it--do I take a break and come back to it or do I just keep using it? I mean it's been about three months and I still have quite a bit left and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet...But seriously I think that the warning on the toothpaste should at least be

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!