Skip to main content

Its delicious and soooo nutritious!!!

I know I have been a blog slacker--seriously. I think it's because I've realized summer is slipping away, so I spend every second I can outside. I can even smell the air changing. It's starting to smell like fall. The above picture--yum. I first of all have to thank many of you for sharing your garden goods with us. We have enjoyed many meals that have included squash, zucchini, tomatoes, spaghetti squash, and apricots. Isaak loves apricots by the way and if you are ever constipated Apricots will start the flow going again--sorry if that's way too much information. This meal was awesome--it's simple too--shredded zucchini and squash with parmesan, butter, and pasta---and of course tomatoes with parmesan. We have even made zucchini bread, fried zucchini, buttered zucchini. I love it. I love summer. I wished Isaak loved squash as much as I do, but I'm alway singing to him, "it's delicious and so nutritious," I figure if I sing and make it sound fun--he'll think the food tastes better. Speaking of Isaak--he's crawling pretty good now. These are two of my most favorite recent pics. love them....I have much more to come because I'm so far behind......


Ahhhh. My cute boy. Love him.

Comments

DottieLou said…
hmmmm seems like I scrapped those pictures and heard nary a comment....

Popular posts from this blog

the pics

Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures. So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!! Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today. Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could l...

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!