Skip to main content

Isn't that nice?

1. I was shopping at the grocery store the other night because I wanted some white beans and they were on sale. Why white beans? First of all, I love Pasta E Faglioli and Second, Vegetarian Chili, and Third I don't have any more recipes so if you have any let me know. I got to the appointed aisle and there were no white beans. I was disappointed and debated if I wanted to go and ask for a rain check, then.....Another guy on the aisle shopping with his little guy--noticed me going through all the cans checking behind other cans and he asked me if I was looking for white beans. I said yes and then he gave me four cans out of his cart. He said we have plenty you can have some of ours. I couldn't believe it. It was so NICE! It made me want to be more nice. I really think we sometimes forget that we are all people and we are all in this together, but it made my day.

2. The next morning I am at my Yoga class. The people in the class are really nice and chatty, so after we were talking about burning calories, etc. I mentioned that I was still breastfeeding. I know are you shocked? I didn't think that I would make it past four months and here we are past a year!!! I sometimes worry if people will think that Isaak is too old, but he's a skinny little guy and he only eats three times a day, so why not? I imagine he will wean himself off around 18 months. But I mentioned it to my Yoga Ladies (can I even call them that?) and they were all impressed and told me what a great job I had done. And they even said that they wished they could have stuck in longer for their kids. Again I felt like I was on cloud nine. They told me that I was great! Who doesn't like to hear that! Well I do, so if you ever want to tell me you think that-go right on ahead.

3. I finally finished Cory's Valentines Present. I made a digital scrapbook of one of our favorite vacations together. It ended up being about 30 pages in all and took many hours and long nights. I'm pretty proud of it. I tried to print it on winkflash, but they trim off about .5 an inch off the bottom and it won't work for me since I literally used the entire page on most of them, so if you plan on printing on winkflash leave some room at the bottom of the page for a little trim.

4. Isaak has started saying words. He repeats after you and said his name today. It was cute. He also says, "Hi," and "Mama," and "Da," which means Dad. I'm pretty sure because he points at Cory's picture and says, "DA!" He is also into stacking things. He tried to stack the laundry soap on his tractor along with several balls. He thought it was funny that the balls kept rolling off the top.

4. Last but not least--Survivor is back on. I think that I might qualify as an obsessed and loyal fan. I love it. I can't wait for it to be on and then when I watch an episode I can't wait until next week. Yeah for Survivor.
Super Nice that I get to see this happy face every single day!!!
Another Super Nice that I get to kiss this man every single day!!

So that's all the nice and exciting things of my week. Yeah for Nice.

Comments

DottieLou said…
hi Sadie I think your great
Heather said…
So glad you had a great week!
jaredandgina said…
I love that beans guy! How NICE. Yeh for yoga ladies who support breastfeeding!! Keep it going sister! By the way I think you are super NICE!
randah said…
Can I just tell you how much I love you guys? Ok, well since I probably won't hear an answer back before I want to just say it- hear it goes:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Sounds like a great week. I can't believe Issac is saying words now. He is getting big. Time really flies. By the way, I think you are great.

Popular posts from this blog

Whaaaaat??????

I'm happily brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I'm looking around wondering what else I could be doing while I'm brushing my teeth and I started to think to myself, hmmmm , I wonder what's in toothpaste? I picked up the tube with my free hand and continued brushing. As I was reading the back I noticed a WaRnINg : Do not use for more than four weeks at a time. What? Do not use for more than four weeks? I anticipated reading if you swallow more than what you are brushing your teeth with call poison control. I try to start adding up how long I've been using this toothpaste. Cory didn't like it, so I've been using it solo and it has surely been more than four weeks. Now I don't know what to do with it--do I take a break and come back to it or do I just keep using it? I mean it's been about three months and I still have quite a bit left and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet...But seriously I think that the warning on the toothpaste should at least be

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!