Skip to main content

Laundry Time


I want to know why in Utah if you put your blinker on people think that it means to speed up. Here I am thinking that it means that we are supposed to be ready for someone to come over into the lane. I am fully aware that it's not "my" lane and we are all entitled to ride in the lane to get to where we are needing to go. I often wonder why when I put my blinker on people don't eagerly welcome me to the lane and happily let me in. I'm talking about times when there is no traffic-yes-people still speed up and act like they are all put out that you might need to turn left instead of right. I guess what I'm trying to say is I wish we were all just a little nicer and realized everybody needs to get somewhere sometime and we might as well help each other do it. Phew...that's that. I will step off of my soap box.

Isaak has been sick this week. He has been a miserable little camper. He had a fever for about four days. Finally it has passed--hiphiphooray for antibiotics. Boo for ear infections! Boo to coughs too. Isaak has this little wheezy voice which I find to be adorable. His voice is all scratchy and his cry is so quiet--I can hardly hear him in the morning when he wakes up. Nothing new and exciting has happened. We get up everyday. We eat breakfast usually oatmeal. We play. We eat lunch. We play. We nap. We go to the gym. We go on walks. We go snowshoeing. We have just been hanging out as the winter thaws out.
I've been trying to journal along with our pictures since I'm not very good at journaling. I really want to get better. I read a quote that said something about write your own autobiography-write a journal. I think that's a cool way to look at it. I like to read Ann Frank's Diary. I really should start. So I've been doing so much journaling with pictures that I haven't felt like blogging. I broke down today and just added one of my pages as the pics. Sorry we are boring--maybe we are just tired of winter.

Comments

DottieLou said…
he looks so proud of his accomplishments...

what color and size do you want your letters
Heather said…
Your pages are really cute!
Megan said…
those are way cute! You know, blogging is journaling :)
I love your pages. You do such a great job. Your snow shoeing adventures looked like fun. Issac really loves the dryer. He couldn't stay away from it the last time I was over.

Popular posts from this blog

OW!!!!!

So yesterday we decided to go rollerblading. I know it’s a little out of style, but it is great fun. The first thing that I need to mention is that I have a great pair of rollerblades. They are speedy-I barely have to move. The second is that I’m not great at stopping. I can do it, but it’s hard to stop quickly. So the story-There is this trail by our house that is hilly and curvy. We start going uphill and we are going against the wind so it’s pretty hard. We were a huffin’ and puffin’ and sweatin‘--Cory more than me since he‘s actually pushing the stroller. I start to get a little nervous when Cory points out that we will be going downhill and the wind will push us. Hmmmm-I’m thinking to myself that means we’ll practically be flying. I tell myself it’s okay because I’ve gotten much better at stopping. I even reached the top of the trail before Cory and was telling my friend Tina that I had better get off the phone unless I wanted to end up getting plastic surgery from face planting.

Whaaaaat??????

I'm happily brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I'm looking around wondering what else I could be doing while I'm brushing my teeth and I started to think to myself, hmmmm , I wonder what's in toothpaste? I picked up the tube with my free hand and continued brushing. As I was reading the back I noticed a WaRnINg : Do not use for more than four weeks at a time. What? Do not use for more than four weeks? I anticipated reading if you swallow more than what you are brushing your teeth with call poison control. I try to start adding up how long I've been using this toothpaste. Cory didn't like it, so I've been using it solo and it has surely been more than four weeks. Now I don't know what to do with it--do I take a break and come back to it or do I just keep using it? I mean it's been about three months and I still have quite a bit left and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet...But seriously I think that the warning on the toothpaste should at least be