Skip to main content

Oldies, but Goodies

This post will be incredibly boring to most, but Ryan came over today and we were reminiscing and looking at old pictures. I thought of Erin and Paul hanging out at home and wished that they could have been giggling at all these old pictures with us. So Paul and Erin this one is for you!

The three amigos on Halloween. Cory was puke--pretty gross. Paul-our honorary boyscout and Ryan the crazy looking pc-intel-something or other.

I just love those two photos. They were young back in those days. I think the pictures were from 2003. I think it's awesome that they are still friends today. Not only are they Cory's friends, but I think of them as my dear friends also! I wish I had pictures of Lance and Johnny, but all Ry had were some really dark pictures at a bowling alley. Nemiha--i seriously think that you could thank me for not posting them!!
This last picture is of me back in 2003. Cory had just moved down to Hawaii with Paul. I post this picture because it reminds me of how curly my hair used to be. Also I'm wearing my classic college outfit. I still have the shirt, but Cory doesn't let me wear it because it's been washed so many times that it's see through and the jeans have big ole holes in the knees, but they are still my favorite. I was actuallly wearing this outfit when Cory and I met for the first time. He called me laboratory for awhile until he figured out my name. Back in those good old college days I only had a couple pairs of jeans......now I have a few more than a couple pairs, but I only wear about four of them over and over again....but do I get rid of them.......no......what if I might want to wear them some other time?

Comments

DottieLou said…
what happened to that curly hair? Isaak?
Unknown said…
I literally was laughing LOUD at work when I saw these pictures. I love that you posted them! Cory's puke face is just priceless! Good times. I'm so glad that we've gotten to know each other because these guys are such good buddies :)
The Studes said…
so I am a slacker when it comes to looking at your blog lately...

I totally remember that puke costume cory wore.. ugh. I actually think I might have pics of all the guys. I can't believe it has been so long since we all came together.

fun times.. gross puke costume... yuck

Popular posts from this blog

Whaaaaat??????

I'm happily brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I'm looking around wondering what else I could be doing while I'm brushing my teeth and I started to think to myself, hmmmm , I wonder what's in toothpaste? I picked up the tube with my free hand and continued brushing. As I was reading the back I noticed a WaRnINg : Do not use for more than four weeks at a time. What? Do not use for more than four weeks? I anticipated reading if you swallow more than what you are brushing your teeth with call poison control. I try to start adding up how long I've been using this toothpaste. Cory didn't like it, so I've been using it solo and it has surely been more than four weeks. Now I don't know what to do with it--do I take a break and come back to it or do I just keep using it? I mean it's been about three months and I still have quite a bit left and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet...But seriously I think that the warning on the toothpaste should at least be

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!