Skip to main content

That Face!!!!

We had just finished hiking on a dreadfully hot day when we all tried to squish into the only spot in the meadow with a little bit of shade. Isaak curled up in Cory's lap and just laid down while we ate our snacks. I just love this shot of him. I also love that whenever we go hiking at some point he sits down on the side of the trail and says, "Snack time!" He knows we always have a little something something to eat. In fact one time I brought a huge bowl of grapes and I handed them to him and wasn't really paying attention. A few minutes later he said, "All done," and gave me back the empty bowl. We left soon after that because it was the only snack I had brought for the both of us and I was ravenous after hiking. We've had an awesome summer, but I can start to feel fall in the air. It's amazing that Utah always seems to realize when fall comes, but has forgotten that warmer weather is supposed to start in March and April not July. Crazy Utah. Maybe this year will be different. At least we having reading groups and gym classes to get us through the winter and awesome winter clothes so we can go outside as often as possible!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I can smell the crisp cool, Utah fall air now. I will miss that this year. I think it's awesome that you guys had so many great hikes this summer... despite the fact that your pregnant! You pretty much rock.

Popular posts from this blog

Whaaaaat??????

I'm happily brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I'm looking around wondering what else I could be doing while I'm brushing my teeth and I started to think to myself, hmmmm , I wonder what's in toothpaste? I picked up the tube with my free hand and continued brushing. As I was reading the back I noticed a WaRnINg : Do not use for more than four weeks at a time. What? Do not use for more than four weeks? I anticipated reading if you swallow more than what you are brushing your teeth with call poison control. I try to start adding up how long I've been using this toothpaste. Cory didn't like it, so I've been using it solo and it has surely been more than four weeks. Now I don't know what to do with it--do I take a break and come back to it or do I just keep using it? I mean it's been about three months and I still have quite a bit left and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet...But seriously I think that the warning on the toothpaste should at least be

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!