Skip to main content

Play time

I'm amazed that people keep asking to see pictures of Isaak. I'm shocked that nobody is begging to see pictures of me-hahaha. Babies are so cute. Every morning when we get up I am sure that Isaak looks bigger. I love it. Some people say they wish their kids could stay babies forever because they hate when they start getting manipulative, but I say bring it on-maybe working with manipulation is more in my comfort zone. I guess I won't know until I have another baby-I have no idea when that will be because the idea of being pregnant again is still very unappealing. But here are some pictures of Isaak during his playtime yesterday. I discovered that he likes when I speak Chinese to him. He will try to make noises back at me to match my noises-no wonder the chinese learn to speak so fast. Just a disclaimer I am not fluent in chinese I know random phrases, numbers and the alphabet, but all the same he likes them.

Comments

DottieLou said…
it is so nice to see a smile on his sweet face.... ahhhhhh... my knees are sore...
EA said…
Wow he has gotten so big since we last saw him. I can definitely see more of Cory in him now. He is so cute. I NEED to come down and see you. What is your schedule like next week?
Jenn said…
Wow, I think he really looks like Cory in these pictures!
Valarie said…
He is soooo cute. He wants to play with Aunt Val.

Popular posts from this blog

the pics

Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures. So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!! Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today. Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could l...

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!

OW!!!!!

So yesterday we decided to go rollerblading. I know it’s a little out of style, but it is great fun. The first thing that I need to mention is that I have a great pair of rollerblades. They are speedy-I barely have to move. The second is that I’m not great at stopping. I can do it, but it’s hard to stop quickly. So the story-There is this trail by our house that is hilly and curvy. We start going uphill and we are going against the wind so it’s pretty hard. We were a huffin’ and puffin’ and sweatin‘--Cory more than me since he‘s actually pushing the stroller. I start to get a little nervous when Cory points out that we will be going downhill and the wind will push us. Hmmmm-I’m thinking to myself that means we’ll practically be flying. I tell myself it’s okay because I’ve gotten much better at stopping. I even reached the top of the trail before Cory and was telling my friend Tina that I had better get off the phone unless I wanted to end up getting plastic surgery from face planting. ...