Skip to main content

the pics

Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures.

So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!!Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today.Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could look at him and just smile-its even cute when he's crying.

Comments

Sadie, your hair is really cute. I like it. Be happy, cause it looks really good. you are going to laugh. Something must be in the water, because I had my hair cut on Thursday night. I cried on Friday, and by Saturday I was ok with it. I still have mixed feelings about it. I have decided that you should never make decisions about your hair when you are sick. I will post pictures in the next couple of days.
I have decided that we live parallel lives.
Beaner said…
I love it Sadie! I think it is so cute and think you are silly for being scared to post pics!
Beaner said…
by the way, This is gina, i forgot I was logged into Jared's account
Heather said…
Sadie, It looks cute! I really like it. I also love Isaak's hat.
Jenn said…
It's really cute, Sadie! I like it a lot!
The Studes said…
It's summer... embrace your new short stylish hair!! you can totally rock it!
claire said…
Love it. Even if it didn't look great (which it does) you could always be grateful its not orange.
Unknown said…
I really like your haircut. It feels liberating to take the step to cut it and realize that it's just hair. It will grow back if you want it long again.
I just love that little hat that Isaak is wearing.
aisy said…
i love the short do. very sassy!

Popular posts from this blog

Whaaaaat??????

I'm happily brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I'm looking around wondering what else I could be doing while I'm brushing my teeth and I started to think to myself, hmmmm , I wonder what's in toothpaste? I picked up the tube with my free hand and continued brushing. As I was reading the back I noticed a WaRnINg : Do not use for more than four weeks at a time. What? Do not use for more than four weeks? I anticipated reading if you swallow more than what you are brushing your teeth with call poison control. I try to start adding up how long I've been using this toothpaste. Cory didn't like it, so I've been using it solo and it has surely been more than four weeks. Now I don't know what to do with it--do I take a break and come back to it or do I just keep using it? I mean it's been about three months and I still have quite a bit left and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet...But seriously I think that the warning on the toothpaste should at least be

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!