Skip to main content

The Knutsen Family Circus

We were in church on Sunday and the first meeting was almost over. We only had ten minutes left and I had to pee so bad! I kept telling myself I could make it, but I after two more minutes I knew I wasn't going to make it. I snuck out and then I snuck back in. I was quick. As soon as I came in Isaak turned to me and yelled, "Mommy make a poopy!" Yep he yelled it! I said, "Does Isaak need to make a poopy? Is that what you are saying?" He yelled again, "Mommy go pooh." I was definitely blushing when he said it the second time and a few people around us were laughing. Silly boy!

Then tonight we went to the park and were trying to play Frisbee golf with Isaak which isn't very effective. He likes to randomly throw the Frisbee wherever, but we had fun. At one point he threw the Frisbee in the bush and kept saying over and over again, "oh crap, oh crap, oh crap." I don't say oh crap--I say oh shoot and Cory swears that he doesn't say oh crap, but it was pretty funny to see Isaak saying it while he was trying to fish out the Frisbee. He also didn't just say oh crap, but would make his voice all low and growly when he said it. His other recent words include singing--I have a dream from tangled. He will dance around and twirl singing I have a dream. He's only seem the movie a few times, but he knows that song. It's so funny.

Comments

DottieLou said…
I just might say that... but then again I might say the real word... that is funny. I almost wonder if we should make up a code word for poop. I heard a little lady at church yell quietly to her Mom she had to.....well you know.. funny stuff
jaredandgina said…
Oh man that is awesome and hilarious. I have been waiting for Kai to do that. She always says any time I go to the bathroom that I went stinky!! They need to watch tangled together. Kai loves it too, she only knows to sing the brush my hair part but they could do a little duet!
EA said…
Hahaha. I read the first paragraph to Paul out loud. So funny how kids are so candid and honest and can embarrass us that way.
Penny said…
Kids say the funniest things!! That is so funny!
Tina said…
ROFL!!!! I love this!! And I could completely picture it. The title is perfect for such an event.

Popular posts from this blog

the pics

Okay-so I'm feeling a little more confident today. I went to church and people saw me and nobody screamed. haha! I actually think that I like it-second day is usually always better, eh? It reminds me of a time on my mission when the same kind of thing happened. I said just un petit peu! (a little bit), but I came out with a whole new head of hair and I cried--you have to know that when you are on a mission everything seems worse than it really is and better than it really is-highs and lows=not so many inbetweens. So enough of this blabbing--I'm posting some pictures. So this is what I imagined I might have looked like yesterday when I looked in the mirror--thinking what have I done!!!! Me today thinking--hey I think I like it. I can actually smile about it today. Isaak in the cutest hat ever-sorry the lighting is kind of bad, but it was cloudy and darker than usual, but isn't he just the cutest ever? I love him in this outfit. I would have him wear it every day so I could l...

My Lovely Baby Bump

My Mom was nice enough to come down and take some awesome pictures of me and my lovely baby bump along with my two favorite guys ever. I love how they turned out! I think I'm about 34 weeks in the pics, but I haven't gotten more than a few centimeters larger--as of yet! I will post a few and then I might post some more as I get them more arranged, but I love them!!!! I know my bump isn't in all of them, but Isaak wasn't the most cooperative guy ever that night. He wanted to run around and play, but alas my Mom worked some magic and caught some great pics of him. so there you have them!

OW!!!!!

So yesterday we decided to go rollerblading. I know it’s a little out of style, but it is great fun. The first thing that I need to mention is that I have a great pair of rollerblades. They are speedy-I barely have to move. The second is that I’m not great at stopping. I can do it, but it’s hard to stop quickly. So the story-There is this trail by our house that is hilly and curvy. We start going uphill and we are going against the wind so it’s pretty hard. We were a huffin’ and puffin’ and sweatin‘--Cory more than me since he‘s actually pushing the stroller. I start to get a little nervous when Cory points out that we will be going downhill and the wind will push us. Hmmmm-I’m thinking to myself that means we’ll practically be flying. I tell myself it’s okay because I’ve gotten much better at stopping. I even reached the top of the trail before Cory and was telling my friend Tina that I had better get off the phone unless I wanted to end up getting plastic surgery from face planting. ...